At Enduring Images, when you buy our ceramic printing system, you’re buying our 10 years of expertise and our reputation. To put it succinctly, we’re the best in the ceramic printing industry. No one has more experience or know-how and no other system can decorate a broader array of commercial ceramic products. With 6 commercial toner formulations and many custom formulations available, if it’s ceramic you want to decorate, we have the solution.
We’ve been using ceramic printing systems for 10 years, and we’re the North American partners of MZ Toner Technologies – the inventors of digital ceramic printing. How good is MZ Toner Technologies? They own many patents related to digital ceramic printing, the first of which dates back to 1993.
We offer comprehensive training and support with every ceramic printing machine that we sell, which means that you’re never alone. As long as you’re a customer, we’ll provide help and support. All of our customer support is free of charge, not just limited to one year, or less!
Here’s just part of what sets us apart in the digital ceramic printing industry:
- We provide state-of-the-art ceramic printing equipment, systems, and supplies. As soon as the latest ceramic printing technology is available, we have it.
- We’re an authorized Ricoh re-seller.
- We have access to the nationwide Ricoh support team and can offer the best prices on parts and supplies.
- We sell 6 sets of ceramic toners, including food-safe toners and can custom formulate toners to your specifications.
- We’re an authorized reseller of Paragon kilns and Olympic kilns, which means we can get you the best prices on these quality kilns.
- We offer the lowest total cost of ownership and highest value in-use on ceramic printing systems.
And the beauty of our ceramic printing systems is that they’re easy to use. You don’t need to hire a skilled press operator or computer specialist. With a basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop, you’ll soon be able to create beautiful custom tiles, murals, dishes, glasses, and porcelain photos.
For more information on the training and support we provide with our ceramic printing systems, please call (800) 905-3295, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.